Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 1: A journey to madness.

Its a pancake. I made this. There is nothing drawn on it. It is just pancake batter and timing. This is how it looked when I flipped it.

I’ve been creating pancake art for my family for 10 years and the time has come to reveal my madness.

Welcome my fellow pancake pioneers. I know you're out there. Send in your pancake pictures, comments and even suggestions for pancakes you'd like to see.

Special thanks to Edvard Munch for the artistic inspiration and for having the name Munch.

15 comments:

  1. The only bad thing about these awesome pancakes is that it's almost a waste to eat them. I'd want this framed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I'm in awe. I've been making pancakes for years and never once have I thought to make Munch pancake art. That is amazing. You have thrown down a gauntlet....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! Thanks for posting *stares at her sad silver dollar pancakes in shame*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are an artistic genius! You have combined art and food, two of my favorite things :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like the painting "Skriget" painted by Edvard Munch :O
    I like ur pancake art. Its funny and we all need fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunnyd-Lite, I'm looking forward to his interprestation of "silver dollar pancakes"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "interprestation" = portmanteau of interpretation + presentation + typos

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now everyone can be an art critic.

    Munch does not rhyme with lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much better than those crap Mary in the toast pareidolia things you see on slow news days.

    And way better with syrup.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is... this is the greatest blog Ive ever seen. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to see someone other than Jesus or Mary on a grilled food for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is Beyond awesome! and.. and... I LOVE Pancakes.

    ReplyDelete